Join us for Daybreak LifeCare Center’s annual Light The Way 5k fundraiser! We are excited to host this family and dog friendly GLOW run/walk at Saluda Shoals Park on October 17th. The event opens at 6:30pm featuring food trucks, a Columbia-favorite DJ, 9-hole glow mini golf, a glow photo booth, and much more! To make the event extra special for all those Gamecock fans out there, we’ll be streaming the USC vs. Auburn game at the event. Grab your face mask, tailgate chair, family, and friends for a night out at the park!
This year, registration is easier than ever! Register as an individual or start a team and tell your friends and coworkers to get their glow on and join your team! Early Bird TEAMS of 5+ adults will receive an exclusive reusable Light the Way 5k tote bag for each registrant. We encourage everyone to dress up in your favorite glow gear and compete for the Glow Spirit Award! The race starts at 8:00pm and festivities will end at 9:30pm.
Thank you to our Race Sponsors!
Foundation Mortgage Corporation
Eddie & Sabrina Benton
Chris Reckart with Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate
Crown Commercial Cleaning
Karen & John Wayne Parrish
- Early Bird (Ends October 2 at 11:59pm) - $30 (Only Early Bird registration guarantees a t-shirt)
- Regular (Ends October 16 at 11:59pm) - $35
- Day Of Race (October 17) - $40
- Early Bird (Ends October 2 at 11:59pm) - $12 (Only Early Bird registration guarantees a t-shirt)
- Regular (Ends October 16 at 11:59pm) - $12
- Day Of Race (October 17) - $12